- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty: Ghosts: Onslaught
Call of Duty: Ghosts – Onslaught has gone live for PC, PS3, and PS4. The $14.99 drop includes four new maps, detailed below, the new Maverick Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle combo weapon, and the first installment of Extinction mode’s new four-part series. The inaugural episode, Nightfall, sets up the first contact between humans and Cryptids as well as introduces new characters, two alien species, a three-story-tall boss, and the Venom-X weapon.
Call of Duty: Ghosts’ first download pack, Onslaught, is now available for 360 and Xbox One. The drop includes four new small- to medium-sized maps, detailed below, the new Maverick Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle combo weapon, and the first installment of a four-part series for Extinction mode, Nightfall. Nightfall sets up the first contact between humans and Cryptids, and features new characters, two new alien species, and a hulking three-story-tall boss.
The first round of screenshots have been released from Call of Duty: Ghosts’ DLC debut, Onslaught. The upcoming pack, scheduled to launch on January 28 for 360 and Xbox One, will include four new multiplayer maps, a new Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle combo weapon, and the first installment in Extinction’s four-part narrative series.