- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
The on-the-go Zombies mobile spin-off, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, has launched for Android. The Ideaworks-developed and Glu Mobile-published App is available now on the Sony Xperia line of smart phones and Xperia Play Optimized devices exclusively for 30 days, and will then be available for other Android handhelds. Zombies includes the maps Ascension and Kino der Toten, as well as Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut and the 50-level top-down shooter Dead-Ops Arcade.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies has received a new update today, which includes optimizations and fixes as well as a few new weapons to the zombie-slaying app. In addition to increased performance, players can also look forward to taking down the undead with the Ray Gun and Monkey Bomb. A six-tier Point Pack system has also been introduced, which allows players to upgrade faster with real-world cash. The tiers range from $0.99 for 12,000 points (Tier 1) to $49.99 for 2,000,000 points (Tier 50).
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies experience will be available on iOS handhelds tomorrow. Adapted by Ideaworks Game Studio, Blacks Ops Zombies will be available for third-generation and higher devices, including the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.