- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Burnout
Criterion Games’ arcade-style take on the Burnout series, Burnout Crash!, is now available on PSN and will be available tomorrow on Live Arcade. The EA-published racer is said to be “a crazy mix of pinball arcades, TV game shows and 80s pop music.”
Electronic Arts has announced that Burnout Crash!, the next iteration of Criterion Games’ Burnout series, will launch this fall on Live Arcade and PS Network. As the name implies, the focus of the game’s three modes will be on the series’ popular Crash mode. A new top-down perspective and cartoon visuals help to shake things up as six locations and 18 crash junctions offer players a chance to wreck as many cars and cause as much destruction as possible.