- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Burnout
Criterion Games’ arcade-style take on the Burnout series, Burnout Crash!, is now available on PSN and will be available tomorrow on Live Arcade. The EA-published racer is said to be “a crazy mix of pinball arcades, TV game shows and 80s pop music.”
Electronic Arts has announced that Burnout Crash!, the next iteration of Criterion Games’ Burnout series, will launch this fall on Live Arcade and PS Network. As the name implies, the focus of the game’s three modes will be on the series’ popular Crash mode. A new top-down perspective and cartoon visuals help to shake things up as six locations and 18 crash junctions offer players a chance to wreck as many cars and cause as much destruction as possible.