- Beamdog developing Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
- Prey’s weapon and skill combos highlighted in new trailer
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s mercenary, Ukon, gets a trailer
- Dark Souls III – The Ringed City out, The Fire Fades Edition revealed
- Final Fantasy XV – Episode Gladiolus, March Update released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bulwark Studios
Kasedo has added another strategy title to their line-up, Crowntakers. The strategy-RPG is being developed by Bulwark Studios and scheduled to release later this year for Android and iOS tablets, Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC. The game will feature procedurally generated environments and enemies, item crafting, recruitable allies, and multiple endings. Players will undertake a mission to save an abducted king by hiring mercenaries and leading them in turn-based battles against barbarians, bandits, and of course, the king’s foes.