- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons
505 Games has released Starbreeze’s fairytale-esque platformer-style adventure title Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons for PS4 and Xbox One. The next-gen versions add an art gallery, a soundtrack section, and a walkthrough with director’s commentary. If you missed out on it until now, give the new version a look.
505 Games and Starbreeze will be updating Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons for the latest console generation. Scheduled to launch online on August 12, the puzzle-platforming adventure will be available for PS4 and Xbox One with extra content, including an art gallery, the soundtrack, and a director’s commentary walkthrough. As with the last-gen versions, Brothers for PS4 and Xbox One will be a download-only release.
505 Games has kicked off Xbox Live Summer of Arcade 2013 with Starbreeze Studios’ latest adventure title, Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons. Scheduled to launch later this month for PC and next for PS3, the 1200 MS Point release follows two brothers who set out on a (co-op) journey to save their dying father.