- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Brizo Interactive
Aksys Games’ iOS beat’em up Double Dragon has received a free update today. The Brizo Interactive-developed port is now compatible with pre-4.0 versions of iOS and features improved CPU and memory consumption, revised in-game text, optional transparency effect for the control panel, and an expanded hit box for the whip.
“Double Dragon, the unforgivably addictive beat ‘em up from when bad dudes were bald and babes were in need of saving, is kicking, flipping, and uppercutting its way onto the iPhone this March with Double Dragon iPhone from Aksys Games. Developed by Brizo Interactive, the latest incarnation of the original features remixed music as well as new art, character sprites, attacks, enemies, hidden characters, and achievements. For those looking to clean the streets with a friend, Double Dragon Mode will allow for connection via Bluetooth for some co-op head-busting.”