- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Brizo Interactive
Aksys Games’ iOS beat’em up Double Dragon has received a free update today. The Brizo Interactive-developed port is now compatible with pre-4.0 versions of iOS and features improved CPU and memory consumption, revised in-game text, optional transparency effect for the control panel, and an expanded hit box for the whip.
“Double Dragon, the unforgivably addictive beat ’em up from when bad dudes were bald and babes were in need of saving, is kicking, flipping, and uppercutting its way onto the iPhone this March with Double Dragon iPhone from Aksys Games. Developed by Brizo Interactive, the latest incarnation of the original features remixed music as well as new art, character sprites, attacks, enemies, hidden characters, and achievements. For those looking to clean the streets with a friend, Double Dragon Mode will allow for connection via Bluetooth for some co-op head-busting.”