- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Breakers Revenge
Posted on February 21, 2013
Owners of the recently released NeoGeo X will be able to expand their library soon, as well as improve the unit’s performance, according to SNK and Tommo. The duo announced 15 new titles, a system update, and two peripherals, a data transfer and charging travel cable and a travel case. The games will be released in three five-game packs called NeoGeo X Classics Volume I-V, with the first volume consisting of Metal Slug 2, Sengoku, and Top Hunter. The first volume will also include a free ‘rocket’ data transfer and charging travel cable, as well as System Update 1.0. What the update will address, as well as the pricing, will be revealed at a later date. The full list of games for all five volumes is available below.