- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Breakers Revenge
Posted on February 21, 2013
Owners of the recently released NeoGeo X will be able to expand their library soon, as well as improve the unit’s performance, according to SNK and Tommo. The duo announced 15 new titles, a system update, and two peripherals, a data transfer and charging travel cable and a travel case. The games will be released in three five-game packs called NeoGeo X Classics Volume I-V, with the first volume consisting of Metal Slug 2, Sengoku, and Top Hunter. The first volume will also include a free ‘rocket’ data transfer and charging travel cable, as well as System Update 1.0. What the update will address, as well as the pricing, will be revealed at a later date. The full list of games for all five volumes is available below.