- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bound by Flame
Spiders studios has released a new video showcasing Bound by Flame’s combat system. The upcoming role-playing game will offer three primary skill trees—Fighter, Ranger, and Pyromancer—each of which is demonstrated and detailed in the new footage. Also featured are the available companion types who can be chosen to join in the action.
Spiders studios has revealed that their upcoming role-playing game Bound by Flame will available for 360, PC, PS3, and PS4 on May 9. It was also announced that Majesco has signed on as distributor to assist publisher Focus Home Interactive’s efforts in North America. Six new screenshots were released alongside the new info, each showing some of the different enemies that players will have to face during their journey.