- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bound by Flame
Spiders studios has released a new video showcasing Bound by Flame’s combat system. The upcoming role-playing game will offer three primary skill trees—Fighter, Ranger, and Pyromancer—each of which is demonstrated and detailed in the new footage. Also featured are the available companion types who can be chosen to join in the action.
Spiders studios has revealed that their upcoming role-playing game Bound by Flame will available for 360, PC, PS3, and PS4 on May 9. It was also announced that Majesco has signed on as distributor to assist publisher Focus Home Interactive’s efforts in North America. Six new screenshots were released alongside the new info, each showing some of the different enemies that players will have to face during their journey.