- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bound by Flame
Spiders studios has released a new video showcasing Bound by Flame’s combat system. The upcoming role-playing game will offer three primary skill trees—Fighter, Ranger, and Pyromancer—each of which is demonstrated and detailed in the new footage. Also featured are the available companion types who can be chosen to join in the action.
Spiders studios has revealed that their upcoming role-playing game Bound by Flame will available for 360, PC, PS3, and PS4 on May 9. It was also announced that Majesco has signed on as distributor to assist publisher Focus Home Interactive’s efforts in North America. Six new screenshots were released alongside the new info, each showing some of the different enemies that players will have to face during their journey.