- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
- Suikoden III now available as a PS2 Classic on PSN for PS3
- 1 TB Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Console coming this Sept.
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Boulder Dash
Boulder Dash-XL has launched for the 360 on Live Arcade. For 800 MS Points, gamers get a revamped Boulder Dash sporting HD visuals, five modes, and 25 caves. A Retro Mode is also included that updates the 1984 original with real-time 3D graphics while keeping the cave and level design, rules, and enemy behavior the same as it was.
Boulder Dash-XL, a modern revamp of the ’80s classic, is slated to launch on Live Arcade on July 13 for 800 MS Points. The Kalypso-published title, co-developed by Catnip Games and First Star Software, will include four game modes (Puzzle, Zen, Time Challenge, Retro, and Arcade), HD graphics, four game worlds, online leaderboards, over 150 new caves, two new modes (Puzzle Mode and Score Attack), and a new scoring mechanism. In a nod to the original, Retro Mode’s 25 caves will “use 3D interpretations of the original bitmap graphics from 1984.”