- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Book
A new book based on id’s upcoming shooter Rage is now available to prime you for the post-apocalyptic world that awaits this fall. The Matthew Costello-penned novel follows Lieutenant Nick Raine as he steps out of an underground Ark and onto an Earth devastated by an asteroid impact. Hundreds of years have passed, and Raine finds a world populated by mutants, bandits, haggard survivors, and a brutal faction known as the Authority. With his goal to restore civilization (simple!), Raine will have to face down the dangers of the wilds.
Tor has had a busy week. In addition to Comic-Con, the company has not only released a new title expanding the BioShock universe but also details on the upcoming Halo: Primordium and The Moon Maze Game. The big news, though, is the release of BioShock: Rapture. Penned by John Shirley (Eclipse, Black Glass), Rapture is a prequel to the first game and details Andrew Ryan’s rise and the founding of the now-famous underwater city. Gamers interested to find out more about life before the civil war can pick up a copy for $14.99.