- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blue’s Journey
Posted on June 25, 2013
The NeoGeo X’s library is getting a big boost today from Tommo and SNK. Available online today from Amazon and GameStop are 15 games available in five three-game volumes as well as in an all-in-one Mega Pack. Each volume, detailed below, comes in an AES-style hard clamshell case, along with bonus stickers, an info booklet, a Rocket Cable for charging on the go, and Firmware Update v500. The Update is said to address a wide variety of items, including audio, video, control, and UI issues, as well as add a save feature “for most existing and upcoming games” and performance improvements.
Posted on May 24, 2013
Tommo has announced new details about the NeoGeo X game packs and system update announced in February. The Classics Volumes will launch on June 25 as five three-title sets and as one all-in-one collection, the Mega Pack. Each set, detailed below, will come on one game card packed in a traditional AES hard clamshell case. The Mega Pack will also come packed with a free Rocket Cable for charging while on the go. Each Classics Volume is priced at $24.99 and all are currently available for pre-order.