- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BluePoint Games
A new update has gone live for Titanfall. The latest patch adds several new features and tweaks, including an Xbox One Party App shortcut in the One’s menu, a beta version of Private Match, indicators on the minimap when grunts shoot, and three new scoreboard icons. The full list of changes can be found here.
The PC and Xbox One release of Titanfall is only a week away, with the 360 version following two weeks after, and to keep the momentum from the beta going, EA has released a new gameplay trailer. The nearly two minutes of ‘launch trailer’ footage features all of the gunning, mech piloting, and parkouring gamers got a taste of recently.