- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BluePoint Games
A new update has gone live for Titanfall. The latest patch adds several new features and tweaks, including an Xbox One Party App shortcut in the One’s menu, a beta version of Private Match, indicators on the minimap when grunts shoot, and three new scoreboard icons. The full list of changes can be found here.
The PC and Xbox One release of Titanfall is only a week away, with the 360 version following two weeks after, and to keep the momentum from the beta going, EA has released a new gameplay trailer. The nearly two minutes of ‘launch trailer’ footage features all of the gunning, mech piloting, and parkouring gamers got a taste of recently.