- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlizzCon
Blizzard has sent a reminder that BlizzCon 2013 is right around the corner. Beginning this Friday, fans of all things Craft (and Diablo) will be able to celebrate their fandom during the annual two-day celebration. This year’s festivities, once again held at the Anaheim Convention Center, will feature numerous panels, including one with director Duncan Jones about the upcoming Warcraft movie, a concert by Blink-182, community cosplay, and both the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Final and World of Warcraft Arena Invitational.
Blizzard’s two-day festival of all things Craft (and Diablo) is set to once again take over the Anaheim Convention Center this November. For those looking to attend, Blizzard has announced that tickets for BlizzCon will be sold in two batches, on April 24 at 7 p.m. and 27 at 10 a.m. (Pacific). There will also be a limited number of tickets to a dinner prior to the show in support of the Children’s Hospital of Orange County, which will go on sale May 1 at 7 p.m.
Blizzard has announced that tickets for the sixth annual BlizzCon convention will go on sale in two batches, starting on Saturday, May 21. For those who don’t get in the first time around, the second batch will go on sale on Wednesday, May 25. Tickets are $175 and will be available at BlizzCon.com.