- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Birthdays the Beginning’s second interview video released, Nurture
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blizzard All-Stars
Blizzard has announced that they and Valve have reached a mutual agreement in regards to the names of their upcoming defense-of-the-ancients-style games. The companies have decided that Valve will continue to use DOTA for commercial use, notably for their upcoming title DOTA 2, and Blizzard will continue to use “DOTA” for noncommercial use, including community events and player-created maps for Warcraft III and StarCraft II. As a result, Blizzard has renamed Blizzard DOTA to Blizzard All-Stars.