- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
- Learn the story behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom in new trailer
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks out for iOS, PC
- Progress leads to chaos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launch trailer
- Team K’ and Team Women Fighters join The King of Fighters XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blizzard All-Stars
Blizzard has announced that they and Valve have reached a mutual agreement in regards to the names of their upcoming defense-of-the-ancients-style games. The companies have decided that Valve will continue to use DOTA for commercial use, notably for their upcoming title DOTA 2, and Blizzard will continue to use “DOTA” for noncommercial use, including community events and player-created maps for Warcraft III and StarCraft II. As a result, Blizzard has renamed Blizzard DOTA to Blizzard All-Stars.