- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blizzard All-Stars
Blizzard has announced that they and Valve have reached a mutual agreement in regards to the names of their upcoming defense-of-the-ancients-style games. The companies have decided that Valve will continue to use DOTA for commercial use, notably for their upcoming title DOTA 2, and Blizzard will continue to use “DOTA” for noncommercial use, including community events and player-created maps for Warcraft III and StarCraft II. As a result, Blizzard has renamed Blizzard DOTA to Blizzard All-Stars.