- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend out now for PS Vita
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blizzard All-Stars
Blizzard has announced that they and Valve have reached a mutual agreement in regards to the names of their upcoming defense-of-the-ancients-style games. The companies have decided that Valve will continue to use DOTA for commercial use, notably for their upcoming title DOTA 2, and Blizzard will continue to use “DOTA” for noncommercial use, including community events and player-created maps for Warcraft III and StarCraft II. As a result, Blizzard has renamed Blizzard DOTA to Blizzard All-Stars.