- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bleach
“For everyone else, the game quickly loses its luster and makes for a striking example of style over substance.”
Viz Media’s Bleach is hitting the PS3 today with NIS’ free-roaming hack-and-slasher Bleach: Soul Resurrección. Players will be able to control one of 21 customizable characters from the series as they make their way through one of three modes (Story, Mission, and Soul Attack) in a battle against the Soul Reapers and Arrancars. Launch copies also come with a PSN voucher for three downloadable episodes (190-192) to get newcomers up to speed. Purists can also enjoy both full English and Japanese voiceover tracks.