- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Aksys is celebrating three years of BlazBlue in the US with three contests, and they have just announced that the final two are now live. The first, which took place back in August, was all about finding the biggest fan, while the second looks for a bit of creativity and the third a bit of promotion. Caption the Blue challenges contestants to come up with a witty caption, while All Eyes on the Azure is all about spreading word about this weekend’s Northeast Championships XIII in Philadelphia, PA.