- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
Aksys is celebrating three years of BlazBlue in the US with three contests, and they have just announced that the final two are now live. The first, which took place back in August, was all about finding the biggest fan, while the second looks for a bit of creativity and the third a bit of promotion. Caption the Blue challenges contestants to come up with a witty caption, while All Eyes on the Azure is all about spreading word about this weekend’s Northeast Championships XIII in Philadelphia, PA.