- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Aksys is celebrating three years of BlazBlue in the US with three contests, and they have just announced that the final two are now live. The first, which took place back in August, was all about finding the biggest fan, while the second looks for a bit of creativity and the third a bit of promotion. Caption the Blue challenges contestants to come up with a witty caption, while All Eyes on the Azure is all about spreading word about this weekend’s Northeast Championships XIII in Philadelphia, PA.