- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Aksys is celebrating three years of BlazBlue in the US with three contests, and they have just announced that the final two are now live. The first, which took place back in August, was all about finding the biggest fan, while the second looks for a bit of creativity and the third a bit of promotion. Caption the Blue challenges contestants to come up with a witty caption, while All Eyes on the Azure is all about spreading word about this weekend’s Northeast Championships XIII in Philadelphia, PA.