- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Aksys is celebrating three years of BlazBlue in the US with three contests, and they have just announced that the final two are now live. The first, which took place back in August, was all about finding the biggest fan, while the second looks for a bit of creativity and the third a bit of promotion. Caption the Blue challenges contestants to come up with a witty caption, while All Eyes on the Azure is all about spreading word about this weekend’s Northeast Championships XIII in Philadelphia, PA.