- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Blackpowder Games
Blackpowder Games’ debut title, Betrayer, has launched for PC. The first-person adventure title takes players back to 1604 and drops them in an abandoned colony founded in the New World. During their investigation, they will run up against supernatural forces that will in no way freak them out, and the fact that much of the world is monochrome should in no way make things more unnerving.
Blackpowder Games, the studio founded by many a former Monolith Productions staffer, has announced that their upcoming surreal first-person action title Betrayer is now on Steam Early Access. The mysterious black-and-white adventure, set in the New World during the 17th century, tasks players with solving the mystery of what happened to a fallen colony, allowing them to explore the surrounding environment, track down clues, battle enemies, and upgrade their gear with scavenged loot.