- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops
To space! Rezurrection, the fourth DLC pack for Black Ops, is now available on PSN, Steam, and other digital outlets for the PC and PS3. Rezurrection includes the new Moon level, new weapons and gear, four remastered fan-favorite maps (Nacht der Üntoten, Verrückt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese), an enhanced Zombies soundtrack, and a Moon theme.
The Black Ops train stops for no one! Just as you were getting used to the new maps from the Escalation pack, here comes another set in the game’s third DLC release, Annihilation. Set to launch on June 28 on Live Arcade, Treyarch’s latest map pack will include four new multiplayer maps—Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo, and Hazard—as well as an additional Zombie map, Shangri-La.
Now that the PS Network is back up and running, it’s time to jump back into Black Ops. And fortunately, the latest DLC pack, Escalation, has just launched on the PS Store. The $14.99 four-multiplayer map pack features additional Zombie content as well, including appearances by George Romero and Danny Trejo.