- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.