- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.