- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.