- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.