- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
- Mordheim: City of the Damned available digitally for PS4, Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 officially announced for PS4, Xbox One
- Physical edition of Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse released for 3D
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.