- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.