- PC puzzle-platformer Seasons After Fall to launch Friday
- The Witcher 3 – Game of the Year Edition gets its launch trailer
- The King of Fighters XIV World Championship info, launch trailer up
- Headup’s bullet-hell shooter Solar Shifter EX launches for Xbox One
- The Guild 3’s courts, offices, and popular opinion detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Ops Declassified
Treyarch is taking shooter fans to 2025 today with the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for 360, PC, and PS3. Gamers looking at grabbing a Wii U will be able to pick up a copy on launch day, November18. Some of the new features include Strike Force levels, a set of non-linear missions with branching storylines, sandbox levels, and multiple endings. Multiplayer adds the skill-based matchmaking system Skill Play, play-by-play CODcasting commentary system, video and audio live streaming to Youtube from consoles, new Score Streak rewards, new Pick-10 Create-a-Class system, and greater integration with the now-free Elite service. And of course, Zombies returns.