- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Knight Sword
Grasshopper Manufacture’s latest action-platformer Black Knight Sword has launched on Live Arcade and PSN. The D3Publisher and Digital Reality co-published $9.99/800 MS Point download features The Black Knight on a quest to end a demented princess’ tyrannical reign in a Suda 51-directed tale of bloody pop-up-book-styled mayhem.
Digital Reality and Grass Hopper Manufacture’s latest effort, the action title Black Knight Sword, has been officially dated for December 12. The Live Arcade release features an armless and legless knight running amok through a Suda 51-crafted fairy tale in a quest to defeat the cheeky Dark Princess. Two new screens were also released, displaying the knight’s sword-swinging prowess.