- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Knight Sword
Grasshopper Manufacture’s latest action-platformer Black Knight Sword has launched on Live Arcade and PSN. The D3Publisher and Digital Reality co-published $9.99/800 MS Point download features The Black Knight on a quest to end a demented princess’ tyrannical reign in a Suda 51-directed tale of bloody pop-up-book-styled mayhem.
Digital Reality and Grass Hopper Manufacture’s latest effort, the action title Black Knight Sword, has been officially dated for December 12. The Live Arcade release features an armless and legless knight running amok through a Suda 51-crafted fairy tale in a quest to defeat the cheeky Dark Princess. Two new screens were also released, displaying the knight’s sword-swinging prowess.