- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Hole Entertainment
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be receiving a new standalone expansion next spring. The untitled release will center on the Dark Elves, leaders of the Dungeon faction, and their early years, said to be “a time of decadence and desperation.” The campaign begins after the elves’ migration from their ancestral homelands for a hidden city, led by the hero Raelag, to serve as assassins for the Faceless. The story will not only follow the faction into new areas of Ashan but also delve into their history.
To the field of battle! Black Hole Entertainment’s entry in the long-running turn-based strategy series Heroes of Might and Magic is now available for the PC. Might & Magic Heroes VI is a prequel to Heroes V, following a family of heroes as they fight for survival as Angels scheme to end an ongoing war. Heroes VI also serves as a reboot to the franchise, updating the original release with locations and creatures from the World of Ashan as well as adding a new Reputation System to customize heroes.