- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Black Hole Entertainment
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be receiving a new standalone expansion next spring. The untitled release will center on the Dark Elves, leaders of the Dungeon faction, and their early years, said to be “a time of decadence and desperation.” The campaign begins after the elves’ migration from their ancestral homelands for a hidden city, led by the hero Raelag, to serve as assassins for the Faceless. The story will not only follow the faction into new areas of Ashan but also delve into their history.
To the field of battle! Black Hole Entertainment’s entry in the long-running turn-based strategy series Heroes of Might and Magic is now available for the PC. Might & Magic Heroes VI is a prequel to Heroes V, following a family of heroes as they fight for survival as Angels scheme to end an ongoing war. Heroes VI also serves as a reboot to the franchise, updating the original release with locations and creatures from the World of Ashan as well as adding a new Reputation System to customize heroes.