- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BioShock
BioShock Infinite’s post-launch storyline comes to an end today with the release of Burial at Sea – Episode Two. The last hurrah follows Elizabeth “in a film noir-style story” set within the city of Rapture and is a direct sequel to the first episode. Farewell to the best coin- and ammo-tosser in the business.
A bit of a peak today at the upcoming BioShock Infinite downloadable story add-on, Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Only three shots, but as it goes, something is better than nothing. The next episode is a direct follow-up to to Episode One and follows Elizabeth as she explores Rapture.
Tor has had a busy week. In addition to Comic-Con, the company has not only released a new title expanding the BioShock universe but also details on the upcoming Halo: Primordium and The Moon Maze Game. The big news, though, is the release of BioShock: Rapture. Penned by John Shirley (Eclipse, Black Glass), Rapture is a prequel to the first game and details Andrew Ryan’s rise and the founding of the now-famous underwater city. Gamers interested to find out more about life before the civil war can pick up a copy for $14.99.