- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BioShock
BioShock Infinite’s post-launch storyline comes to an end today with the release of Burial at Sea – Episode Two. The last hurrah follows Elizabeth “in a film noir-style story” set within the city of Rapture and is a direct sequel to the first episode. Farewell to the best coin- and ammo-tosser in the business.
A bit of a peak today at the upcoming BioShock Infinite downloadable story add-on, Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Only three shots, but as it goes, something is better than nothing. The next episode is a direct follow-up to to Episode One and follows Elizabeth as she explores Rapture.
Tor has had a busy week. In addition to Comic-Con, the company has not only released a new title expanding the BioShock universe but also details on the upcoming Halo: Primordium and The Moon Maze Game. The big news, though, is the release of BioShock: Rapture. Penned by John Shirley (Eclipse, Black Glass), Rapture is a prequel to the first game and details Andrew Ryan’s rise and the founding of the now-famous underwater city. Gamers interested to find out more about life before the civil war can pick up a copy for $14.99.