- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Betrayer
Blackpowder Games’ debut title, Betrayer, has launched for PC. The first-person adventure title takes players back to 1604 and drops them in an abandoned colony founded in the New World. During their investigation, they will run up against supernatural forces that will in no way freak them out, and the fact that much of the world is monochrome should in no way make things more unnerving.
Blackpowder Games, the studio founded by many a former Monolith Productions staffer, has announced that their upcoming surreal first-person action title Betrayer is now on Steam Early Access. The mysterious black-and-white adventure, set in the New World during the 17th century, tasks players with solving the mystery of what happened to a fallen colony, allowing them to explore the surrounding environment, track down clues, battle enemies, and upgrade their gear with scavenged loot.