- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dungeon-crawler Ray Gigant now available on PSN for PS Vita
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Beta
Adventurer developer Daedalic Entertainment, who just wrapped up their Deponia series, is branching out into the role-playing genre with the upcoming Blackguards. They are now looking for gamers to join in and assist with their development efforts as part of an upcoming closed beta test. The test is scheduled to run from September 4 until October 2, and players can inquire about joining by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that players must be at least 16 years old. Also, everyone who participates will be credited in the game.
The 360 and PS3 multiplayer beta for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will kick off on April 19 and run until May 2. The beta will allow for up to a dozen players to battle it out on one of two maps (Pipeline or Mill) in two modes as one of three classes (Engineer, Rifleman, or Scout). The first mode available will be Conflict, an objective- and point-based mode comprised of one 15-minute round. Starting on April 26, Saboteur will be available, which will pit two teams against one another in a single 10-minute round as each struggles to retrieve a bomb and detonate it in their opponent’s base.