- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Behaviour Interactive
Had you told younger me that there would be a time when video games based off of the Transformers would come out on a regular basis, I would have thought you an angel. A glorious angel that could no doubt change into a chariot and take me to outer space. While not quite as cool as that—what could be?—a slew of games based on the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon film did ship today for the 3DS, 360, DS, PS3, and Wii. The 360 and PS3 version was developed by High Moon Studios, the studio behind War for Cybertron, and features new locations, weapons, as well as a new mechanic, Stealth Force. Through Stealth Force, players are able to transform into a third hybrid mode that utilizes both robot and vehicle modes.