- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Beat ‘Em Up
UTV Ignition Games, the studio behind the psychedelic action-platformer El Shaddai, has passed the publishing rights for Vanillaware’s upcoming 2D action-RPG Dragon’s Crown to Atlus. Vanillaware will continue to develop the title, currently scheduled to launch next year for the PS3 and PS Vita, in which players take on the role of one of six adventurers with up to three friends in a side-scrolling medieval brawler.