- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Beat ‘Em Up
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.
UTV Ignition Games, the studio behind the psychedelic action-platformer El Shaddai, has passed the publishing rights for Vanillaware’s upcoming 2D action-RPG Dragon’s Crown to Atlus. Vanillaware will continue to develop the title, currently scheduled to launch next year for the PS3 and PS Vita, in which players take on the role of one of six adventurers with up to three friends in a side-scrolling medieval brawler.