- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Beat ‘Em Up
Atlus has announced that Code of Princess, their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up that sports light RPG elements, and which (again) looks very much like Guardian Heroes, will be available in stores on October 9. The brawler has also been given its own spot on the Internets with a brand-spanking-new official site that’s ready for your perusing.
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.
UTV Ignition Games, the studio behind the psychedelic action-platformer El Shaddai, has passed the publishing rights for Vanillaware’s upcoming 2D action-RPG Dragon’s Crown to Atlus. Vanillaware will continue to develop the title, currently scheduled to launch next year for the PS3 and PS Vita, in which players take on the role of one of six adventurers with up to three friends in a side-scrolling medieval brawler.