- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Beat ‘Em Up
UTV Ignition Games, the studio behind the psychedelic action-platformer El Shaddai, has passed the publishing rights for Vanillaware’s upcoming 2D action-RPG Dragon’s Crown to Atlus. Vanillaware will continue to develop the title, currently scheduled to launch next year for the PS3 and PS Vita, in which players take on the role of one of six adventurers with up to three friends in a side-scrolling medieval brawler.