- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BattleTech
A new trailer has launched and new shots arrived from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ MechWarrior Tactics. The upcoming turn-based strategy game will allow gamers to control and customize a host of armored combatants as a mercenary commander in the year 3025. The developers are looking to augment their hexagonized turn-based system with “tactical gameplay, deep collectability, and unique online features.”
The first shots from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ upcoming BattleTech-licensed turn-based strategy game, MechWarrior Tactics, emerged today. Set in the year 3025, players will lead a mercenary force whose services are available to the highest bidder as the five major houses battle for control of the Inner Sphere planets. Players will be able to obtain and upgrade mechs, as well as team up with others to carve out their own territory.