- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: BattleTech
A new trailer has launched and new shots arrived from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ MechWarrior Tactics. The upcoming turn-based strategy game will allow gamers to control and customize a host of armored combatants as a mercenary commander in the year 3025. The developers are looking to augment their hexagonized turn-based system with “tactical gameplay, deep collectability, and unique online features.”
The first shots from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ upcoming BattleTech-licensed turn-based strategy game, MechWarrior Tactics, emerged today. Set in the year 3025, players will lead a mercenary force whose services are available to the highest bidder as the five major houses battle for control of the Inner Sphere planets. Players will be able to obtain and upgrade mechs, as well as team up with others to carve out their own territory.