- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battlefield: Hardline
EA has announced that Battlefield Hardline’s second beta will be open to all players and accessible across all platforms. The date of the next round of testing wasn’t announced, but it was noted that there won’t be a cap on level progression and that there will be two maps and two modes. Conquest will offer the chance for up to 64 players to battle it out as cops and criminals, while Hotwire will focus on mixing combat with high speed.
Sony has announced that they will be expanding the PlayStation 4 line with a Destiny bundle that comes with a new Glacier White model. The pack will launch this fall and come with the system, a 30-day membership to PS Plus, and a copy of Destiny for $449. Alongside the model, Sony will also be releasing white peripherals, including a Dual Shock 4 and vertical stand. Several features were also announced, including greater Youtube integration, which will allow users to share, view, and upload videos. Another feature will allow PS3 and PS4 owners to invite PSN friends to join multiplayer sessions in titles they don’t own, with support announced for Far Cry 4.