- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
EA has released some new screenshots from the upcoming Battlefield 3 DLC Close Quarters. The infantry-centric pack will feature destructible environments, where everything from the furniture to the plaster is ready to explode into tiny bits, with teams struggling through rubble and debris. Close Quarters will also include four new maps, 10 new weapons, including the M417 sniper rifle and L86LSW machine gun, 10 new assignments, and five dog tags.