- Get to Mars! The Technomancer launches tomorrow, trailer today
- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
EA has released some new screenshots from the upcoming Battlefield 3 DLC Close Quarters. The infantry-centric pack will feature destructible environments, where everything from the furniture to the plaster is ready to explode into tiny bits, with teams struggling through rubble and debris. Close Quarters will also include four new maps, 10 new weapons, including the M417 sniper rifle and L86LSW machine gun, 10 new assignments, and five dog tags.