- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
EA has released some new screenshots from the upcoming Battlefield 3 DLC Close Quarters. The infantry-centric pack will feature destructible environments, where everything from the furniture to the plaster is ready to explode into tiny bits, with teams struggling through rubble and debris. Close Quarters will also include four new maps, 10 new weapons, including the M417 sniper rifle and L86LSW machine gun, 10 new assignments, and five dog tags.