- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battlefied
Battlefield 3’s October 25 release is closing in, but action fans looking to get a jump on the multiplayer will be able to try their hand at a multiplayer beta on September 29. The beta, which will be available for the 360, PC, and PS3, will include access to the Operation Metro map, where two teams will compete in Rush Mode and battle it out in the streets of Paris. The Battlelog, the free social network that will keep track of friends and stats, will also be open to beta testers; the network will be accessible through PC, consoles, and handheld devices. Additional info about the beta is available on the official site, while those wanting to keep up with the game’s progress—and score an in-game M1911 pistol and some badges—can check out the EA Gun Club.