- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Battle Princess of Arcadias
Battle Princess of Arcadias, a side-scrolling beat ‘em up action RPG from NIS, has launched on PSN. As Battle Princess Plume, players must save the Kingdom of Schwert by destroying waves of invading monsters. The princess is capable of recruiting soldiers, upgrading her skills, and building a varied arsenal that includes axes, swords, spears, and even guns.
NIS has announced that they will be bringing the side-scrolling beat ‘em up Battle Princess of Arcadias to North America this summer. The PSN–exclusive action RPG will launch on June 17 for PS3 and feature “an extensive upgrade system” that will allow players to unlock new weapons, characters, skills, and abilities through combat. As Battle Princess Plume, who is undoubtedly as vicious as her name, players will recruit soldiers and destroy the hordes of monsters that have overrun the Kingdom of Schwert. Vae victis!