- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Batman: Arkham Knight – Scarecrow Nightmare Missions
Sony has announced that they will be expanding the PlayStation 4 line with a Destiny bundle that comes with a new Glacier White model. The pack will launch this fall and come with the system, a 30-day membership to PS Plus, and a copy of Destiny for $449. Alongside the model, Sony will also be releasing white peripherals, including a Dual Shock 4 and vertical stand. Several features were also announced, including greater Youtube integration, which will allow users to share, view, and upload videos. Another feature will allow PS3 and PS4 owners to invite PSN friends to join multiplayer sessions in titles they don’t own, with support announced for Far Cry 4.