- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Batman: Arkham Knight – Scarecrow Nightmare Missions
Sony has announced that they will be expanding the PlayStation 4 line with a Destiny bundle that comes with a new Glacier White model. The pack will launch this fall and come with the system, a 30-day membership to PS Plus, and a copy of Destiny for $449. Alongside the model, Sony will also be releasing white peripherals, including a Dual Shock 4 and vertical stand. Several features were also announced, including greater Youtube integration, which will allow users to share, view, and upload videos. Another feature will allow PS3 and PS4 owners to invite PSN friends to join multiplayer sessions in titles they don’t own, with support announced for Far Cry 4.