- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Dark Knight will be making his way to the Wii U later this year. Warner Bros. has announced that WB Games Montréal is reconfiguring Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham City for the Wii U and Wii U GamePad, and will be releasing the new version as Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition. In addition to GamePad support, the Armored Edition will also include all of the content from the base game and all of the DLC released to date. It will also introduce the Battle Armored Tech (B.A.T.) mode and new Armored Suits for Batman and Catwoman. The suits allow players to build up kinectic energy during combat, and then release it by engaging the B.A.T. mode, dealing additional damage.