- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Dark Knight will be making his way to the Wii U later this year. Warner Bros. has announced that WB Games Montréal is reconfiguring Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham City for the Wii U and Wii U GamePad, and will be releasing the new version as Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition. In addition to GamePad support, the Armored Edition will also include all of the content from the base game and all of the DLC released to date. It will also introduce the Battle Armored Tech (B.A.T.) mode and new Armored Suits for Batman and Catwoman. The suits allow players to build up kinectic energy during combat, and then release it by engaging the B.A.T. mode, dealing additional damage.