- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
- PSX 2016: DotEmu – Wonder Boy, Windjammers, and Ys Origin
- Space Hulk: Deathwing trailer showcases 13 minutes of gameplay
- Arkane releases eight minutes of gameplay from Prey
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Dark Knight will be making his way to the Wii U later this year. Warner Bros. has announced that WB Games Montréal is reconfiguring Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham City for the Wii U and Wii U GamePad, and will be releasing the new version as Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition. In addition to GamePad support, the Armored Edition will also include all of the content from the base game and all of the DLC released to date. It will also introduce the Battle Armored Tech (B.A.T.) mode and new Armored Suits for Batman and Catwoman. The suits allow players to build up kinectic energy during combat, and then release it by engaging the B.A.T. mode, dealing additional damage.