- Bandai Namco released opening cinematic from Dark Souls III
- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Bastion
Bastion, Supergiant Games’ latest action-RPG, has launched for PC on Steam. Recently released on Live Arcade, the DRM-free PC version is available for $14.99 and includes enhanced visuals and a tweaked, PC-centric control scheme. A demo has also launched on Steam, giving gamers access to the opening chapter. In addition, the DRM-free soundtrack can be picked up (as it is) with the full version through Steam for a 20% discount during release week; the soundtrack by itself is available for download at the official site for $10 or for streaming for free.
Supergiant Games’ Bastion, recently released on Live Arcade, will be launching on the PC in less than two weeks. The Warner Bros.-published action-RPG will be available on Steam for $14.99 on August 16. The PC version will include a new PC-centric control scheme, gamepad support, and be DRM-free. Bastion will launch on additional download outlets later this month, but in addition to being first out, the Steam version will also support Steamworks for Cloud saves, achievements, and leaderboards.