- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Baseball
MLB The Show makes its PS4 debut today with MLB 14 The Show, and it has also launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The latest in the premier baseball series includes Quick Counts to reduce the amount of time necessary to play a nine-inning game, Player Lock to focus on one player and their position, and the ability to import saves from previous entries. In addition, Sony notes that there are over 50 other new features and improvements.
MLB 12 The Show has hit store shelves for the PS3 and PS Vita. The long-running series continues with support for the Move in all modes, cross-platform save functionality between the PS3 and Vita, enhanced graphics and mechanics, and TruBroadcast presentations. The new cross functionality includes all of the core components, including Exhibition, and Home Run Derby, with the ability to share save files, allowing for The Show progression to be moved between systems. In addition, ’12 adds an entirely new mode, Diamond Dynasty.