- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Baldur’s Gate
Overhaul Games will be following up their recent MDK 2 HD re-release with another from BioWare’s library. And not just one, either, but two: Baldur’s Gate I and II. The studio, founded by BioWare alumni, will be releasing updated versions of both titles, dubbed Baldur’s Gate I: Enhanced Edition and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Both versions will feature a “re-forged” version of the famous Infinity Engine, offering “a variety of modern improvements,” and will be handled by some of the team members behind the original series.