- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex enters open beta for Windows 10 PC
- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- Megadimension Neptunia VII heading to Steam this summer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Backflip Studios
I was just saying the other day that the Apple handhelds needed more Bruce Campbellness. Backflip Studios must have heard me (my cries traveling through time, obviously) as Army of Darkness: Defense will be available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad this Thursday. The tower defense game based on the 1992 classic film (if there ever was a truer description) puts players in the boots of Bruce ‘Ash’ Campbell at the moment when the horde of skeletons and monsters breach the castle walls. Ash will be able to wield a variety of weapons, as well as call in allies to lend a hand, such as swordsmen, knights, and archers.