- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Backflip Studios
I was just saying the other day that the Apple handhelds needed more Bruce Campbellness. Backflip Studios must have heard me (my cries traveling through time, obviously) as Army of Darkness: Defense will be available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad this Thursday. The tower defense game based on the 1992 classic film (if there ever was a truer description) puts players in the boots of Bruce ‘Ash’ Campbell at the moment when the horde of skeletons and monsters breach the castle walls. Ash will be able to wield a variety of weapons, as well as call in allies to lend a hand, such as swordsmen, knights, and archers.