- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Backflip Studios
I was just saying the other day that the Apple handhelds needed more Bruce Campbellness. Backflip Studios must have heard me (my cries traveling through time, obviously) as Army of Darkness: Defense will be available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad this Thursday. The tower defense game based on the 1992 classic film (if there ever was a truer description) puts players in the boots of Bruce ‘Ash’ Campbell at the moment when the horde of skeletons and monsters breach the castle walls. Ash will be able to wield a variety of weapons, as well as call in allies to lend a hand, such as swordsmen, knights, and archers.