- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Backflip Studios
I was just saying the other day that the Apple handhelds needed more Bruce Campbellness. Backflip Studios must have heard me (my cries traveling through time, obviously) as Army of Darkness: Defense will be available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad this Thursday. The tower defense game based on the 1992 classic film (if there ever was a truer description) puts players in the boots of Bruce ‘Ash’ Campbell at the moment when the horde of skeletons and monsters breach the castle walls. Ash will be able to wield a variety of weapons, as well as call in allies to lend a hand, such as swordsmen, knights, and archers.