- New Silence trailer released, closed beta registration opens for PC
- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Awakened
Dead Space 3’s storyline continues today with the release of the content DLC pack Awakened. The new expansion, playable in single player and co-op, picks up where Dead Space 3 left off, with Isaac Clark and John Carver attempting to repair the Terra Nova and return to Earth. Their plans quickly go awry once Clark begins to hallucinate and distrust sets in between the two as the Necromorphs close in.
The battle against the Necromorph continues today with the release of Visceral Games’ Dead Space 3. New to the series are a weapon-crafting system, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer, and Kinect support for 360. Players will also venture to a new planet, the frozen world of Tau Volantis. As Sergeant John Carver, players will seek out the source of the Necromorph threat as they unlock side missions that reveal more about the monsters’ origin. EA has also announced the first DLC drop, Awakened, which will introduce a new chapter this March for 800 MS Points/$9.99.