- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Avadon 2: The Corruption
Spiderweb Software’s latest role-playing game has hit the download circuit. Avadon 2: The Corruption is now available for Mac and Windows PC on GOG.com, Steam, and the official website. Picking up where The Black Fortress left off, players must not only fight off invading foes after the fall of the fortress but also stave off an impending civil war in Avadon. In addition to new quests, weapons, and artifacts, The Corruption also adds a new class, the Tinkermage.
Spiderweb has announced the second release in the Avadon trilogy, Avadon 2: The Corruption. The story continues from its predecessor, The Black Fortress, as players continue in their role as a Hand of the Black Fortress. After an expected raid shattered the once-peaceful land, players must decide whether they want to protect its people or side with a rising power and deliver the fatal blow to Avadon.