- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Auto Club Revolution
Eutechnyx’s online racer Auto Club Revolution will be entering Closed Beta next week. On July 25, accepted testers will get to try out the Workshop. The Workshop will allow players to customize their cars through a web-based interface that features detailed 3D models and “easy-to-use tools,” allowing for cars to be personalized by paint style, color, and schemes with various decals, shapes, designs, and more.