- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
- Geralt goes MOBA, The Witcher Battle Arena out now for Android, iOS
- Breach & Clear: Deadline now available on Steam Early Access
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Auto Club Revolution
Eutechnyx’s online racer Auto Club Revolution will be entering Closed Beta next week. On July 25, accepted testers will get to try out the Workshop. The Workshop will allow players to customize their cars through a web-based interface that features detailed 3D models and “easy-to-use tools,” allowing for cars to be personalized by paint style, color, and schemes with various decals, shapes, designs, and more.