- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atlus Fighting Championships
A new Halo twin-stick shooter has gone live for mobile devices and PC, Halo: Spartan Strike. The $5.99 download-only release is set in New Mombasa during the events of Halo 2. Players take on the role of a Spartan in an ONI simulation, guiding UNSC troops through 30 missions set throughout cities and jungles. Throughout the missions, soldiers gain access to new abilities, weapons, and vehicles. Windows 8 versions also include support for weekly challenges, leaderboards, and Achievements with accompanying emblems, avatars, and nameplates.
Persona 4 Arena, the Atlus and Arc System Works co-developed fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series, has launched on Live Games on Demand. Released back in August for 360 and PS3, Arena features characters from role-playing titles Persona 3 and 4, several console-only modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours, and ailments (for that role-playing touch).