- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
NIS has announced that they will be releasing a three pack of the crafting-centric role-playing series Atelier, The Arland Atelier Trilogy. The set will be a physical-only, single-disc release for PS3 and include Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, and Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. This is the second trilogy pack announced from NIS, with the first, The Disgaea Triple Play Collection, hitting store shelves next week.
The Atelier series is back. NIS’ latest crafting sim-RPG hybrid, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, the follow-up to 2010’s Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, has shipped to retail for the PS3. The Adventurer of Arland takes place several years after The Alchemist of Arland and features a new alchemist, Totooria Helmold. Her adventures will see her traveling throughout the Republic of Arland as she spends her years much like her predecessors, gathering ingredients and formulas to synthesize everything from armor to explosives while finding the time to save the day. And baking. Definitely some baking.