- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
NIS has announced that they will be releasing a three pack of the crafting-centric role-playing series Atelier, The Arland Atelier Trilogy. The set will be a physical-only, single-disc release for PS3 and include Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, and Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. This is the second trilogy pack announced from NIS, with the first, The Disgaea Triple Play Collection, hitting store shelves next week.
The Atelier series is back. NIS’ latest crafting sim-RPG hybrid, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, the follow-up to 2010’s Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, has shipped to retail for the PS3. The Adventurer of Arland takes place several years after The Alchemist of Arland and features a new alchemist, Totooria Helmold. Her adventures will see her traveling throughout the Republic of Arland as she spends her years much like her predecessors, gathering ingredients and formulas to synthesize everything from armor to explosives while finding the time to save the day. And baking. Definitely some baking.