- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
The Atelier series is back. NIS’ latest crafting sim-RPG hybrid, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, the follow-up to 2010′s Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, has shipped to retail for the PS3. The Adventurer of Arland takes place several years after The Alchemist of Arland and features a new alchemist, Totooria Helmold. Her adventures will see her traveling throughout the Republic of Arland as she spends her years much like her predecessors, gathering ingredients and formulas to synthesize everything from armor to explosives while finding the time to save the day. And baking. Definitely some baking.