- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
The Atelier series is back for more crafting and adventuring with the release of the trilogy-ending Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. As the aspiring alchemist Princess Meruru, players set out to seek an apprenticeship under Totori Helmold. Along the way, Meruru will develop and build new facilities in Arls, battle enemies using a time-card turn system, synthesize everything under the sun, and meet past protagonists Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori.
Atelier fans will have to wait a bit longer for their fix due to a delay in manufacturing. NIS has sent word that the latest in the series, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, has been given a slight seven-day bump from its original ship date of May 22 to May 29.
The Arland trilogy will come to an end this May with Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. NIS has announced that the final release in the series will feature characters from both Rorona and Totori as a new character, Princess Meruru, sets out to learn the artful ways of crafting from former apprentice Totori Helmold.