- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
The Atelier series is back for more crafting and adventuring with the release of the trilogy-ending Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. As the aspiring alchemist Princess Meruru, players set out to seek an apprenticeship under Totori Helmold. Along the way, Meruru will develop and build new facilities in Arls, battle enemies using a time-card turn system, synthesize everything under the sun, and meet past protagonists Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori.
Atelier fans will have to wait a bit longer for their fix due to a delay in manufacturing. NIS has sent word that the latest in the series, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, has been given a slight seven-day bump from its original ship date of May 22 to May 29.
The Arland trilogy will come to an end this May with Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. NIS has announced that the final release in the series will feature characters from both Rorona and Totori as a new character, Princess Meruru, sets out to learn the artful ways of crafting from former apprentice Totori Helmold.