- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky is now officially available for pre-order. Tecmo Koei has announced that gamers who pre-order at GameStop will receive a costume set of ‘Apple Pirate’ for Escha and ‘Tails Butler’ for Logy, while Amazon pre-orders will receive the ‘Enchanted Witch’ costume for Escha. Images for all costumes as well as the official box art and a dozen new screenshots are available below. The official website has also gone live.
The Atelier series will continue its item-crafting ways next year with Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky. According to publisher Tecmo Koei, the Gust-developed RPG and follow-up to Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk will be available for PS3 on March 11. Atelier Escha & Logy will allow players to control either character in two connected storylines, with Escha’s tale being a more traditional Atelier offering, with plenty of alchemy and assignments, and Logy’s focused on action and exploration.