- Space Hulk: Deathwing trailer showcases 13 minutes of gameplay
- Arkane releases eight minutes of gameplay from Prey
- Halo Wars 2 trailer up, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition rolling out Dec. 20
- Final Fantasy XV sells digitally, ships to retail 5-million-plus units
- Gameplay trailer released for Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
A new entry in the Atelier series has shipped to stores today for PS3, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk. The NIS America-localized, Tecmo Koei-published release follows the alchemist Ayesha Altugle in her search for her younger sister, Nio. New features include a rear attack type as well as a diary, which not only keeps a log of Ayesha’s activities but also allows her to unlock new items, recipes, and stat boosts. Also, in a break with its predecessors, missions no longer have time restrictions.
The next release in the Atelier series, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, will be hitting store shelves on March 5. Things are slightly different this time around as Tecmo Koei America is handling the publishing duties, though series stalwart NIS America remains involved as the studio behind the localization. As Ayesha Altugle, players will need to support themselves in their family’s workshop using an updated synthesis system while they venture about in search of their missing younger sister, Nio. In a new twist, missions will no longer be timed but instead linked to one another, altering the course of the main quest.