- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Atari
Overhaul Games has announced that pre-loading is officially a go for their updated version of Baldur’s Gate, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition. The Beamdog exclusive will launch on November 28 for $19.99, offering players a chance to experience BioWare’s 1998 role-playing classic in a whole new light with updated graphics and menus, as well as new allies, new quests, new Black Pits arena challenges, and the ability to co-op multiplay across all supported platforms—Android, iPad, Mac, and PC.
“… one of the most satisfying role-playing experiences to come down the pike in some time.”
Good Old Games is preparing its site for a new spring update that will add a host of tweaks and features, with the two biggest being a new downloader application and support for personal messages. To kick things off, GOG and Atari are offering a free game, Microprose’s point-and-click adventure title Dragonsphere.