- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
Assassin’s Creed Liberation has made the leap from handheld today with an HD re-release for 360, PC, and PS3. Set prior to the Revolutionary War, Liberation puts players in the role of Aveline, the first playable female Assassin, who must use her varied arsenal, including a whip, a machete, and poison darts, to take down enemies across the world, from the streets of New Orleans to Mayan ruins. The new version has been remastered in high definition and features “improved gameplay mechanics and missions.”
It looks as if Aveline will have a busy new year. Ubisoft has announced that the console and PC version of Assassin’s Creed Liberation will be released on January 14 for PS3 and on January 15 for 360 and PC. The download-only release will feature assassin Aveline’s original adventure, set prior to the American Revolution, which found her using machetes, whips, and poison darts to take down her prey throughout New Orleans and even Mayan ruins. This new version will feature upgraded visuals—a comparison below shows a scene from it next to the same from the PS Vita original—and be released at $19.99. A discount of $5 was also announced for owners of Black Flag’s Season Pass.