- Panzer Corps, Afrika Korps, and Grand Campaign DLC out for iPad
- Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle DLC delayed until January
- Free and for-pay DLC now available for Ryse: Son of Rome
- Dying Light video shows the difficulties of surviving after sundown
- Larian releases Divinity: Original Sin alpha for Kickstarter backers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Assassin’s Creed II
Namco Bandai’s enduring weapon-based fighting series Soulcalibur is returning to Live Games on Demand and debuting on PS Store next week with its latest entry, Soulcalibur V. Set 17 years after its predecessor, the Project Soul-developed release features the series’ traditional 8-way run system, online play, and a roster of over two dozen characters including a special entrant courtesy of Ubisoft, Ezio Auditore from Assassin’s Creed.
Ezio is being called back into service today with the release of Assassin’s Creed: Ezio Trilogy for PS3. The $39.99 collection, which is at this time exclusive to the PS3, includes Assassin’s Creed II with DLC, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.
Collections seem to be a hit this week, with the launch of Capcom’s Marvel vs. Capcom Origins and announcement of BioWare’s Mass Effect Trilogy being joined by word from Ubisoft about the upcoming Assassin’s Creed: Ezio Trilogy. The PS3 exclusive will launch on November 13 for $39.99 and include Assassin’s Creed II with DLC, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations. The single-disc set will follow shortly after everyone wraps up Assassin’s Creed III, set to launch on October 30.